Monday, May 21, 2007

Start : Friends

______________? You don“t always show it
______________?? but I know that you care
____________???? If I“d ever need you
___________?????? I know you“d be there
__________???????? You my friend
________?????????????? I“m glad you“re my friend
???????????????????????????????? Your smile makes me smile
__????????????????????????????? Your pain makes me hurt
____????????????????????????? I want you to know
______???????????? ????? If you need me.I“m there
_______???????????????? to make you happy
_______???????????????? to make you laugh
______???????????? ????? You My friend
_____?????????_??? ?????? Sometimes you make me mad
____???????_______?????? but I can“t stay mad
___??????___________????? Sometimes I want to get
__???________________??? away from you
_??___________________?? And so